Hi there! My name is Polina Frydmann, I’m Vienna based graphic recording illustrator and life drawing curator.
In my work I combine marketing expertise from years in big companies (Raiffeisen, Cushman & Wakefield etc.) with agile & creative approach from start ups. I strongly believe in visual storytelling as a bridge between the idea and its online and offline communication. For my projects, I speak both, B2B and B2C languages.
- Ph.D. in Art History (Moscow State University)
- Graphic Design (National Institute of Design, Moscow)
- Coaching Diploma (Institut Dr. Rampitsch, Vienna)
- SCRUM Master Course (WIFI, Vienna)
- Printmaking & Engraving course (Zeichenfabrik, Atelier of E. Neunteufel, Vienna)
- English, German, Russian
- I’m a life drawing curator in non-profit art organisation (Kunstverein) “Life Drawing Vienna” for everyone interested in learning or brushing up drawing. For more information, please visit www.lifedrawingvienna.com
You can see my up-to-date works and current projects in social networks: